1. Open the iConv app to convert your Swivl video to MP4.
2. Click the + (plus) button to open the option to import your video.
3. Click the option, "Local Libraries" to import your video from the Camera Roll folder.
4. Click on the video you would like to use. Then select "Import".
5. Click Close to return to the main app screen to convert video.
6. Click on the video and then select "Convert".
7. Click on "Default" to convert video to MP4.
8. Click on the "Converted" tab at the bottom to move to the final step to save video.
9. Click on the video and select "Save to Photos (Camera Roll)" to save converted video.