1. Log into Panopto on the web through a web browser like Chrome, Firefox or Safari and go to unt.hosted.panopto.com. Once, you are on the website, click "Sign In".
2. Make sure the User Sign-in drop-down menu is set to "Blackboard'. If it is, click "Sign in".
3. Use Blackboard credentials and click on "Login".
4. Select "My Folders" to find the folder where the video was uploaded.
5. Once you find the uploaded video, if it shows a gray filmstrip thumbnail, that means that the video is not ready yet.
6. The video will be successfully uploaded when you can see a video thumbnail instead of a gray filmstrip thumbnail. Click the video to play it to make sure it plays correctly.
7. Verify if the video and audio was uploaded correctly. Once the video is verified, no further steps are required.