Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In this Guide
This guide is meant to direct you toward reliable resources on various aspects of LGBTQIA+ studies. Use the menu above to navigate through the guide's pages.
- Terminology - Find sexuality, gender and LGBTQIA+ related key terms and their meanings.
- Book & E-Books - Find books & e-books that focus on LBGTQIA+ issues available at the UNT Dallas Library and through our electronic resources.
- Databases - Find databases that include LGBTQIA+ related resources.
- Journals - Find scholarly journals that focus on a variety of LGBTQIA+ related issues.
- Multimedia - Find several LGBTQIA+ related films, documentaries and podcasts.
- Other Resources - Find campus, local, health, advocacy and biographical resources related to LGBT issues.