Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In This Guide
This guide provides a starting point to finding resources on equity, diversity, and inclusion at UNT Dallas. Use the menu tabs above to navigate through the guide's pages.
- Books & E-books - Find books available in the library and e-books.
- Databases & Journals - Find databases and scholarly (peer-reviewed) publications that include articles that focus on equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Videos - Find videos that discuss the various aspects of equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Websites - Find website links to state & federal resources, organizations, EDI related tools and more.
- EDI Subtopics - Find resources that focus on equity, diversity & inclusion in education, healthcare and the workplace.
Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) - UNT Dallas
The Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) at UNT Dallas is part of our campus's Human Resources Team and are here to support you. For more information please contact:
- UNT Dallas Campus HR Main Office: 972-338-1410
- Building 1, Suite 348
- HR Main Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other UNT System Resources
Division of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access - University of North Texas
The Division of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access is committed to inclusive excellence. Our goal is to champion equity, access, and engagement to create a welcoming campus community where diverse faculty, staff, and students thrive. All members of the UNT community value, support, and respect each other and leverage the educational benefits of diversity.
Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - UNT System
The University of North Texas System strongly believes in the transformative power of a college degree and that higher education should be accessible to everyone, regardless of race, gender identity/expression, age, nationality, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or diverse perspectives.