Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is defined as illness caused by a novel coronavirus now called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2; formerly called 2019-nCoV), which was first identified amid an outbreak of respiratory illness cases in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China.
This guide is meant to direct you toward reliable resources for researching topics that focus on coronavirus, particularly Covid-19. Use the menu tabs above to navigate through the guide's pages.
- Databases - Search among hundreds of academic resources for literature on coronavirus.
- E-books - Find e-books that discuss the coronavirus and related issues.
- Impact of Covid-19 - Find recent articles of the impact of Covid-19 on education, mental health, the U.S. economy and more.
- Journals - Find scholarly (peer reviewed) publications on coronavirus, immunology and infectious diseases.
- Maps & Visuals - Find interactive maps and visuals providing up-to-date local and worldwide coronavirus statistics and data.
- Media Resources - Find videos and podcasts that discuss the various aspects of Covid-19.
- Websites - Find links to UNT Dallas, local and national resources providing information on coronavirus and the Covid-19 pandemic.