Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In This Guide
This guide is meant to direct you toward reliable resources for researching topics that focus on the various disabilities Use the menu above to navigate through the guide's pages.
- Books & E-books - Find books in the library and e-books.
- Databases - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Journals - Find scholarly (peer reviewed) publications.
- Multimedia - Find multimedia resources that discuss the various aspects of disability studies.
- Websites - Find links to resources, associations, and organizations with a focus on disabilities.