This guide is meant to direct you toward reliable resources for researching topics that focus on Hispanic and Latin American history and culture. Use the above menu tabs to navigate through the guide's pages.
- Books & E-books - Find books & e-books that focus on Hispanic & Latin American history, culture and literature available at the UNT Dallas Library and through our electronic resources.
- Databases & Journals - Find databases and scholarly journals with peer-reviewed articles relating to Hispanic & Latin American history.
- Demographics - Find information on the historical growth of the Hispanic & Latin American population in the United States.
- Key Historical Figures - Find biographical information about many key figures in Hispanic & Latin American history.
- Primary Resources - Find documents which have contributed to the shaping of Hispanic & Latin American history.
- Texas History - Find resources on the significance and impact of Hispanic & Latin Americans in Texas history.
- Videos - Find videos on Hispanic & Latin Americans related to history, culture, civic engagement and more.
- Websites - Find links to resources on Hispanic & Latin American history, culture, organizations, podcasts and more.