1. Once in the Swivl app, click Capture to move onto the recording camera.
1b. (Optional Step) To adjust the microphone volume when recording, press the remote button. Select the remote image that is not grayed out. Finally, adjust the volume to the desired level.
2. Click the white Record button to start recording.
3. Click the Stop Record button to stop recording. Once you click the button, a new window will pop up to name the video.
4. Rename the video. Once you have renamed the video, click Done to move on to save the video.
5. Click the ellipses (3 small dots) to open the option bar to Save the video.
6. Click the Save button to save the video to the iPad camera roll folder.