1. Place iPad on Swivl stand
2. Get lightning to mini USB cable from Swivl case.
3. Plug the lightning port end of the cable to the charging port of the iPad and the mini USB end to the back of the Swivl.
4. Hold down the Power button to turn on Swivl.
5. The light next to the Power button and + (plus) button will turn red when powered on
(If they are both blinking, this is an indication to charge the swivl base).
6. Remove the marker remote from the base and hold down the Power button to turn on the marker.
7. Both lights on the marker remote will turn green and the light next to the + (plus) button will turn green when successfully paired.
8. Once the cables are plugged in, open the Swivl app on the iPad. When the notification pops up asking to allow the Swivl to connect, press "Allow".
9. Once the cables are plugged in and the Swivl app is open, both lights on the Swivl should be green as well as the lights on the marker remote.